P C Refund Details

*  Minnesota’s 2021 Political Contribution Refund Program  *

Under Minnesota law, all residents 18 years or older can contribute to qualified political organizations and once a year apply for and receive a full refund for up to $50 per individual or $100 per couple through the state’s Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program.  To apply this towards your support of your all - volunteer SD 50 Republicans, follow these simple steps:


Contribute Fastest and Easiest:

A) Online at our website:  www.sd50.org


B) Mail your check made out to: Senate District 50 Republicans to:

Senate District 50 Republicans

P. O. Box 201851

Bloomington, MN  55420-6851

(Note: Minnesota law prohibits political committees from accepting contributions from businesses)

STEP the 

After our SD 50 Treasurer receives your contribution, we will promptly mail you an official EP-3 receipt and the appropriate

MN Department of Revenue form below:

        Click here for the MN Department of Revenue 2021 refund form.

        Click here for the MN Department of Revenue 2022 refund form.


Complete the refund form (it takes about 2 minutes) and mail it in, along with your EP-3 receipt, to the Minnesota Department of Revenue.  The address to mail it is on the form. 

          For refund of a 2021 contribution, you have until April 15, 2022 to mail this in.


The State of Minnesota will mail you a check or initiate a direct deposit fully refunding your qualifying contribution (up to $50/person, $100/couple) in approximately 4-6 weeks.

That is it. . . 

Further detail can be found at State of Minnesota Department of Revenue Site: CLICK HERE

Volunteer Donate